Frequently Asked Questions
We respect your privacy:
We at Antonini Knives USA value your business and respect your privacy, and we will NEVER submit, sell, or give out any of your personal information to another party except for information shared as a necessary part of processing your order. Nor will we ever send you unsolicited sales emails. We have all been burdened with the inconvenience of email 'spam', and would never consider subjecting you to the same treatment. If you ever suspect that information given to us has been misused in any way, please immediately notify our customer service department.
Below is additional information regarding your privacy as provided by Zoovy, Inc. concerning this site, your information, and how it is processed and used.
Zoovy, Inc. has created this privacy statement for GSI Distributing in order to demonstrate our joint commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this website:
Zoovy.com tracks IP Addresses
This site may contains links to other sites.
GSI Distributing is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites, unless otherwise specified below your information is never shared with other companies, even those who are also using Zoovy technology. In the future Zoovy may provide you the ability to share your information across multiple websites which all utilize Zoovy technology however this will only be done at your explicit request.
This site requires Unique Identifiers.
This site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services, it also collects visitor's contact information (like their email address), in some circumstances their unique identifiers (like their pets name, or mothers maiden name), and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders and information about our company to customers. The customer's contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future informational mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below, users may NOT opt out of receiving order notifications, or other contacts which are deemed essential by GSI Distributing.
This site requires Financial Information.
Financial information that is collected is used to bill the customer for products and services. Unique identifiers (such as pets name, and mothers maiden name) are collected from Web site visitors to verify the user's identity.
Third Party Cookies
About our System Security
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Information is stored behind a firewall, against a password protected database system. Whenever sensitive information is accessed it is transmitted using strong SSL encryption. GSI Distributing does not separately store sensitive information, but may keep a copy of information necessary for processing and shipping your orders on its own system using Zoovy's WebAPI system, and has its own security measures in place.
This site provides the choice to Opt In or Out
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor. This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service. Each time an information email is distributed, you have the option to use unique unsubscribe url which is attached to each outgoing email. Customers may unsubscribe at any time by simply logging into their accounts.
We provide the ability to Correct/Update YOUR information.
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided. Simply visit the customer login area of this website.
For any questions feel free to contact us:
Antonini Knives USA, PO Box 856, Tatum, NM 88267 USA
ph: 575-398-6141 em: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am 18 years of age or older.
- I understand that the knives and accessories sold on antoniniknivesusa.com are not weapons nor intended to be used as such. These are working tools.
- antoniniknivesusa.com is a web site of Antonini Knives USA, operating as an agent for A. E. Coltellerie snc. Any liability on the part of Antonini Knives USA is limited in amount to the purchase price of the product and we shall not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, nor for any loss or injury due to improper usage. Any claim must be reported within a reasonable period after discovery (30 days).
- I agree that venue and jurisdiction for all claims regarding this transaction shall be the Fifth Judicial District Court, Lea County, New Mexico
- Please review your order promptly upon receipt for any errors, discrepancies, or questions. We will correct any errors on our part and guarantee your satisfaction by replacement or refund at our discretion.
- Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Shipping charges are not normally refundable, except in cases such as an error or discrepancy on our part.